The main reason I am starting this blog is because today I came across this great site called Gimme Your Stuff. This is an cultural exchange blog where you can swap items of significance to your area with items from others around the world.
I'm so happy that I found this site. Swapping stuff is so much fun, it gives me the opportunity to combine a lot of my hobbies, I love to shop, select and make presents and suprise other people.
Also I think it is great to make friends all around the world and to learn more about different cultures.
I'm into all kinds of crafts, papercrafts, beads and jewelry, scrapbooking, making and trading ATC's, and my latest obsession is working with felt, making mini softies/ mascots and broches.
Beside being a crafter my boyfriends accuses me of being a packrat. So I have lots and lots of stuff to trade.
What have i to offer?
* felt ribbons
* everything in your favourite colour or theme
* dutch magazines/ newspapers
* dutch cany/food
* handmade pieces of paper/ origami paper
* craft books
* yarn/ fibers
* handmade stuff
for example mini felt mascots
* nice stuff from the dollar store
* .........open for your suggestion
What do i like?
* craft magazines ( i do love the japanese ones)
* nice 100%cotton fabric with nice pattern
* i love handcrafted things
* Pieces of felt
* Pattern paper/ handmade paper
* open for surprise or suggestions
I hope to hear from you soon and start swapping.