Saturday, February 24, 2007

GIMME YOUR STUFF

Hi Everybody

Hi,
The main reason I am starting this blog is because today I came across this great site called Gimme Your Stuff. This is an cultural exchange blog where you can swap items of significance to your area with items from others around the world.
I'm so happy that I found this site. Swapping stuff is so much fun, it gives me the opportunity to combine a lot of my hobbies, I love to shop, select and make presents and suprise other people.
Also I think it is great to make friends all around the world and to learn more about different cultures.

I'm into all kinds of crafts, papercrafts, beads and jewelry, scrapbooking, making and trading ATC's, and my latest obsession is working with felt, making mini softies/ mascots and broches.

Beside being a crafter my boyfriends accuses me of being a packrat. So I have lots and lots of stuff to trade.

What have i to offer?
* stamps
* ribbons
* felt ribbons
* buttons
* beads
* everything in your favourite colour or theme
* dutch magazines/ newspapers
* dutch cany/food
* handmade pieces of paper/ origami paper
* craft books
* yarn/ fibers
* stickers
* postcards
* handmade stuff
for example mini felt mascots
* nice stuff from the dollar store
* .........open for your suggestion

What do i like?
* craft magazines ( i do love the japanese ones)
* nice 100%cotton fabric with nice pattern
* i love handcrafted things
* Pieces of felt
* Buttons
* Beads
* Pattern paper/ handmade paper
* open for surprise or suggestions

I hope to hear from you soon and start swapping.
Greetings Marieke

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I would love to swap with you. I live in the United States. Contact me at small.town.rebel@hotmail.com if you are interested and we can chat about what to exchange. :)
~Cheryl

daydreamr said...

Hi Marieke,
I'm in California and would love to swap if you're interested. You can find me at daydreamdesigner.blogspot.com or on flickr.com/photos/daydreamdesigner.

I'd love to hear from you :)

Nikki said...

Hi,
My name is Nikki and i would love to do a swap with you, If you are keen to swap with someone from downunder leave me a message at nicc79@blogspot.com

jean said...

i Live in England and would love to swap with you , my blog can be found at www.alterthatjean.blogspot.com or you can email me at
j.sharrocks@btopenworld.com

jean xx

Anonymous said...

Hello there,
Good Day,

I am Dhiraj Jain from India. I reached your blog link http://mariekeooak.blogspot.com/2007/02/hi-everybody-hi-main-reason-i-am.html
from Gimme Your Stuff site. I am going to be in Netherlands in next month or so and thought I will bring in stuff for you from India.

Please let me know your interests and I can shop here accordingly.

If you want, we can speak over phone. Give me a call on +91.989.079.3853 or share your contact number and I shall call you back. Or can chat on Skype/GTalk.

I hope, this would be a interesting deal for both of us.

Regards
DJ

PS - Please email me back.

MaggieLynn said...

Hey There :)

I'm living in the U.S. I would like to learn more about your culture through an exchange..would you be interested??
Let me know at http://mckenzielinsblogs.blogspot.com or email me at versland@msn.com
PLEASE Please think about it :)
thankss

MaggieLynn said...

Heyy
Would you want to swap with me??
I am from the U.S.!!!
I am interested in swapping if you're up to it?!!!
Let me know at:
Versland@msn.com
Thanks!!!

Molly Mc said...

Hey,
It looks like a lot of people are already interested and have asked, but if you want, I would love to swap with you. There's nothing really in particular I'm hoping for, just cultural stuff.
if you're interested check out my blog about GYS at mollysculturalexploration.blogspot.com/
Thanks and I hope to hear from you!
-Molly
P.S. I'm from the U.S. -- Ohio actually.

Swap-Scot said...

Mini felt mascots?
Sounds cute,what are they?


Would you like to swap? =]


- Emma